What's Biscayne Point like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Biscayne Point. Take time to see the sights such as Park View Island while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Miami Beach Boardwalk and Miami Beach Convention Center.
How to get to Biscayne Point
Biscayne Point is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Biscayne Point
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from Biscayne Point
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Biscayne Point
Things to see and do in and around Biscayne Point
Things to see near Biscayne Point:
- Park View Island (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Miami Beach Convention Center (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Surfside Beach (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Haulover Park (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Oleta River State Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Biscayne Point:
- Miami Beach Boardwalk (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Bal Harbour Shops (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- 41st Street (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Miami Beach Golf Club (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Miami Design Shopping District (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Miami Beach?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, July (average 222 mm of rainfall)