What's Parramatta CBD like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Parramatta CBD. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Qudos Bank Arena. Parramatta Park and Bankwest Stadium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Parramatta CBD
Parramatta CBD is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Parramatta CBD
Things to see and do in and around Parramatta CBD
Things to see near Parramatta CBD:
- Qudos Bank Arena (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Parramatta Park (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Bankwest Stadium (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Rosehill Gardens Racecourse (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- University of Western Sydney Parramatta Campus (1.1 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Parramatta CBD:
- Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Riverside Theatres (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Sydney International Aquatic Centre (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Sydney Markets (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- DFO Homebush (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)