What's Pelican Preserve like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Pelican Preserve? Places such as JetBlue Park at Fenway South and Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium are just a little farther away. Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve and Westminster Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Pelican Preserve
Pelican Preserve is located 6.8 mi (11 km) from the heart of Fort Myers.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Pelican Preserve
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 26.1 mi (42 km) from Pelican Preserve
Things to see and do in and around Pelican Preserve
Things to see near Pelican Preserve:
- JetBlue Park at Fenway South (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Myers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)