What's Kings Gate like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Kings Gate. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Fishermen's Village. Harbor Heights Park and Charlotte County Historical Center are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Kings Gate
Kings Gate is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Punta Gorda.
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 7 mi (11.2 km) from Kings Gate
Things to see and do in and around Kings Gate
Things to see near Kings Gate:
- Harbor Heights Park (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Bayshore Park Fishing Pier (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Peace River (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Lake Betty Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Bayshore Live Oak Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Kings Gate:
- Charlotte County Historical Center (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Cultural Center of Charlotte County (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Peace River Botanical & Sculpture Gardens (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Deep Creek Golf Club (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Blanchard House Museum (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Punta Gorda?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 203 mm of rainfall)