What's Centre Ville like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Centre Ville? Take time to see places such as Gambetta Square and Musee de l'Hotel de Berny while you're here. Amiens Cathedral and Hortillonnages Floating Gardens are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Centre Ville
- Paris (BVA-Beauvais), 31 mi (49.9 km) from Centre Ville
Things to see and do in and around Centre Ville
Things to see near Centre Ville:
- Gambetta Square (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Amiens Cathedral (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Hortillonnages Floating Gardens (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Megacite d'Amiens (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Stade de la Licorne (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Centre Ville:
- Musee de l'Hotel de Berny (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Zenith Amiens (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Jules Verne House (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Amiens Golf Club (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Amiens?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, October, November (average 78 mm of rainfall)