What's The Gate like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than The Gate. St. Louis Union Station and Busch Stadium are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Gateway Arch and St. Louis Zoo.
How to get to The Gate
The Gate is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of St. Louis.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from The Gate
- St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from The Gate
Things to see and do in and around The Gate
Things to see near The Gate:
- St. Louis Union Station (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Busch Stadium (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Gateway Arch (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Washington University in St. Louis (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Chaifetz Arena (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
Things to do near The Gate:
- St. Louis Zoo (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Fox Theater (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Peabody Opera House (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Soulard Farmer's Market (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Louis?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, April, November (average 108 mm of rainfall)