What's Venetian Islands like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Venetian Islands. Take time to see the sights such as Rivo Alto Island while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Lincoln Road Mall and American Airlines Arena.
How to get to Venetian Islands
Venetian Islands is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Venetian Islands
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Venetian Islands
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Venetian Islands
Things to see and do in and around Venetian Islands
Things to see near Venetian Islands:
- Rivo Alto Island (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- American Airlines Arena (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Miami Beach Convention Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Bayfront Park (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Ocean Drive (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Venetian Islands:
- Lincoln Road Mall (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Bayside Marketplace (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Brickell City Centre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Miami Beach Boardwalk (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Miami Beach?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, July (average 222 mm of rainfall)