What's Heritage Oak Park like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Heritage Oak Park. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Fishermen's Village. Bobcat Trail Golf and Country Club and North Charlotte Regional Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Heritage Oak Park
Heritage Oak Park is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Port Charlotte.
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Heritage Oak Park
Things to see and do in and around Heritage Oak Park
Things to see near Heritage Oak Park:
- North Charlotte Regional Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Charlotte Sports Park (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Port Charlotte Beach Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Ollie's Pond Park (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Lake Betty Park (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near Heritage Oak Park:
- Bobcat Trail Golf and Country Club (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Port Charlotte Town Center (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Cultural Center of Charlotte County (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Sun Flea Market (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Kidstar Park (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Port Charlotte?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 203 mm of rainfall)