What's Bhagsu Nag like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Bhagsu Nag? Places such as Bhagsunag Waterfall and Dal Lake are just a little farther away. Dalai Lama's Residence and Dalai Lama Temple Complex are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bhagsu Nag
Bhagsu Nag is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Dharamshala.
- Kangra (DHM-Gaggal), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Bhagsu Nag
Things to see and do in and around Bhagsu Nag
Things to see near Bhagsu Nag:
- Bhagsunag Waterfall (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Dal Lake (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Dalai Lama's Residence (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Dalai Lama Temple Complex (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dharamshala?
- Hottest months: June, May, July, April (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, October (average 113 mm of rainfall)