What's Little India like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Little India, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as Little India Arcade and Mustafa Centre while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Tekka Centre and Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple.
How to get to Little India
Little India is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Singapore.
- Changi Airport (SIN), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Little India
- Singapore (XSP-Seletar), 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from Little India
- Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from Little India
Things to see and do in and around Little India
What to see in Little India
- Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple
- Church of True Light
- Masjid Abdul Gafoor
Things to do in Little India
- Little India Arcade
- Mustafa Centre
- Tekka Centre
- Indian Heritage Centre
- Tan Teng Niah
When is the best time to visit Singapore?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, February (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, October (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, October (average 247 mm of rainfall)