What's Itaewon like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Itaewon, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of bars and shops in the neighbourhood. Top places to visit include N Seoul Tower. There's plenty more to see, including Namsan Park and Seoul Central Mosque.
How to get to Itaewon
Itaewon is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from Itaewon
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Itaewon
Things to see and do in and around Itaewon
What to see in Itaewon
- N Seoul Tower
- Namsan Park
- Seoul Central Mosque
- Seoul Fortress Walls
- Waryongmyo Shrine
Things to do in Itaewon
- Namsan Botanical Garden
- Itawon Street
- Itaewon Antique Furniture Street
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 224 mm of rainfall)