Your safety is our top priority
Hotels in Las Vegas Strip
Why book with Hotels.com?
Where to stay in Las Vegas Strip?
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Excalibur Hotel & Casino3.5-star
Las Vegas Strip1.1 kilometers to Las Vegas StripGuest rating7.4.Good24,870 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
Luxor Hotel and Casino3.5-star
Las Vegas Strip1.4 kilometers to Las Vegas StripGuest rating7.4.Good22,102 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park
Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park3-star
Las Vegas Strip3.2 kilometers to Las Vegas StripGuest rating6.4.Good25,076 Hotels.com guest reviews
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino4-star
Las Vegas Strip0.8 kilometer to Las Vegas StripGuest rating7.6.Good16,026 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas5-starVIP
Las Vegas Strip1.5 kilometers to Las Vegas StripGuest rating9.0.Superb19,914 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Caesars Palace
Las Vegas Strip0.9 kilometer to Las Vegas StripGuest rating7.8.Good10,176 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino
Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino4.5-star
Las Vegas Strip1.9 kilometers to Las Vegas StripGuest rating8.2.Very good13,223 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The STRAT Hotel, Casino & Skypod, BW Premier Collection
The STRAT Hotel, Casino & Skypod, BW Premier Collection3.5-star
Las Vegas Strip4.6 kilometers to Las Vegas StripGuest rating6.8.Good17,241 Hotels.com guest reviews
- ARIA Resort & Casino
ARIA Resort & Casino5-starVIP
Las Vegas Strip0.2 kilometer to Las Vegas StripGuest rating8.4.Very good8,185 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Bally's Las Vegas
Bally's Las Vegas4-star
Las Vegas Strip0.5 kilometer to Las Vegas StripGuest rating8.0.Very good12,450 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino4-star
Las Vegas Strip0.3 kilometer to Las Vegas StripGuest rating8.0.Very good15,171 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas5-starVIP
Las Vegas Strip0 kilometer to Las Vegas StripGuest rating9.2.Superb9,892 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino
The Mirage Hotel & Casino4.5-starVIP
Las Vegas Strip1.5 kilometers to Las Vegas StripGuest rating8.2.Very good9,154 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Park MGM Las Vegas
Park MGM Las Vegas4-star
Las Vegas Strip0.5 kilometer to Las Vegas StripGuest rating8.2.Very good6,906 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The LINQ Hotel + Experience
The LINQ Hotel + Experience4-star
Las Vegas Strip1 kilometer to Las Vegas StripGuest rating7.2.Good10,628 Hotels.com guest reviews
Transport in Paradise
Looking to stay near the airport, train station or other popular transport hubs? Find properties near
Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)3.3 kilometers to city centre
Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station0.6 kilometer to city centre
Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas)11 kilometers to city centre
Harrah’s & The LINQ Station1.2 kilometers to city centre
SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station4.1 kilometers to city centre
Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station0.9 kilometer to city centre
Find out more about Las Vegas Strip
Exploring The Strip
There are no fewer than 62,000 guestrooms inside the dozens of glitzy hotels and casinos lining the world famous Strip of Las Vegas. This official All-American Road contains 15 of the 25 biggest hotels on Earth in terms of room count. The northernmost of the Strip's places to stay, Stratosphere Hotel - Casino & Resort, is named after its adjacent Stratosphere Tower, the nation's tallest freestanding observation tower and tallest structure of any sort west of the Mississippi River.
The Strip's southernmost hotel, the 44-floor Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, boasts more than 3,300 guestrooms in its two towers in addition to a House of Blues, Shark Reef Aquarium, the Mandalay Place shopping centre, and even its own beach. However, most other Strip casinos also offer much more than gambling, sumptuous rooms, and highly rated live entertainment. Strip accommodation tends to be cheapest in the middle of the week.
Accommodation near The Strip
World-famous for its casinos, spectacular floorshows and multimillion-dollar hotels, a Las Vegas vacation is the perfect excuse to indulge your high-roller fantasies. Book a Las Vegas hotel to dance the night away, or tempt Lady Luck at the blackjack tables. Recommended accommodation include the Excalibur Hotel Casino, Stratosphere Hotel - Casino & Resort Hotel and Luxor Hotel and Casino.
Sightseeing near The Strip
Two of the Strip's major boundaries are Interstate 15 to the west and McCarran International Airport to the southeast. The drive from one end of the Strip to the other can be notoriously clogged, but is especially spectacular at night.
- Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
Siegfried and Roy may have stopped performing their act after the tiger injury which ended Roy's stage career in 2003, but exotic white lions, tigers, and leopards continue to attract countless tourists to the Mirage Resort and Casino more than a decade later. The Dolphin Habitat, on the other hand, never uses dolphins captured from the wild and its pool is far larger than legally required. Visitors can play catch with the dolphins or even spend a day as a trainer.
These famous fountains tower high above the Las Vegas desert in the middle of an expansive lake in front of their namesake hotel and casino. At every half hour during the day, more than 1,200 jets of water put on an impressively illuminated and carefully choreographed performance to opera and classical music. The fountains are even more spectacular at night.
- King Tut's Tomb and Museum
A stunning replica of King Tutankhamun's tomb is merely the largest of the many attractions at this popular museum at the Egyptian-themed Luxor Hotel and Casino. Over 500 more ancient Egyptian artefacts found in this gold leaf coffin have also been painstakingly reproduced. The treasury contains endless golden treasures and tiny wooden boats. The self-guided tour of this museum takes about 15 minutes.
Transportation near The Strip
Alternatives to braving the Strip's frequent traffic jams include many free trams on the street's west side, private hotel shuttles, and RTC Transit buses. The double decker Deuce buses stop near almost every casino between the Bonneville Transit Center and the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, while the Strip and Downtown Express bus travels to the downtown area and Las Vegas Convention Center. The Las Vegas Monorail runs between Sahara Road and Tropicana Avenue on the Strip's east side.
We do more than just hotels...
Short-stay apartments and other serviced properties
The best of both hotels and apartments
Holiday resorts and all-inclusive hotels with spa, pool or private beaches
Flats, townhouses, villas and other holiday rentals
Villas, houses and other luxury holiday rentals
Quick and easy roadside rooms for resting while in transit
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
- Hotels near T-Mobile Arena, Paradise
- Hotels near Fountains of Bellagio, Paradise
- Hotels near Bellagio Casino, Paradise
- Hotels near Treasure Island Casino, Paradise
- Hotels near Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Paradise
- Hotels near MGM Grand Garden Arena, Paradise
- Hotels near Mirage Casino, Paradise
- Hotels near The Linq, Paradise
- Hotels near Orleans Arena, Paradise
- Hotels near Thomas and Mack Center, Paradise
- Five Star Hotels in Paradise
- Four Star Hotels in Paradise
- Three Star Hotels in Paradise
- Two Star Hotels in Paradise
- Casino Hotels in Paradise
- Romantic Hotels in Paradise
- LGBTQ Welcoming Hotels in Paradise
- Business Hotels in Paradise
- Shopping Hotels in Paradise
- Apartments in Paradise
- Apart-hotels in Paradise
- Resorts in Paradise
- Vacation homes in Paradise
- Villas in Paradise
- Motels in Paradise
- Breakfast included Hotels in Paradise
- WiFi included Hotels in Paradise
- Pool Hotels in Paradise
- Parking available Hotels in Paradise
- Kitchen Hotels in Paradise
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Paradise
- Gym Hotels in Paradise
Top rated Paradise Hotels
- Stay Together on the Strip - 2 Bedroom Condo
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
- NoMad Las Vegas
- The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Recently added Paradise Hotels
- LED LIGHT CONDO ON LAS VEGAS STRIP
- The Venetian Prestige Club Lounge
- Romantic Vegas Getaway! Budget-Friendly Unit, Bar/Restaurant, Pool, Casino
- In the Heart of Vegas Attractions! Stylish Unit, Casino, Restaurants, 2 Pools,
- Value Accommodation! 2 Great Units, Pools, Restaurants, Casino, Parking!
Other Paradise Hotels
- Value Accommodations for your Vegas Trip! 3 Pleasant Units, Pools, Casino!
- Las Vegas Escape! 3 Great Units, 2 Pools, Restaurants & Bars, Casino, Gym!
- Las Vegas Dream! 2 Modern Units, 2 Pools, Restaurants & Bars, Casino, Parking!
- Dream Vegas Vacay! 2 Modern Units, 2 Pools, Restaurants & Bars, Casino, Parking!
- Vegas Getaway! Great Unit On Strip, Pools, Restaurants & Bars, Game Room, Casino