What's Agdal like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Agdal, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Take time to see places such as Avenue Mohamed VI and Cinema Megarama while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Agdal Gardens.
How to get to Agdal
Agdal is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Marrakech.
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Agdal
Things to see and do in and around Agdal
Things to see near Agdal:
- Jemaa el-Fnaa (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Bahia Palace (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Koutoubia Minaret (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Le Jardin Secret (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Palais des Congres (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do in Agdal
- Avenue Mohamed VI
- Cinema Megarama
- Agdal Gardens
When is the best time to visit Marrakech?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: March, January, February, November (average 30 mm of rainfall)