What's Sydney Olympic Park like?
People go to Sydney Olympic Park to soak up the sun at Bondi Beach and to visit the many top attractions such as Taronga Zoo. You can take some time to enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's theatre scene and live music. Circular Quay and Accor Stadium are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to Sydney Olympic Park
Sydney Olympic Park is located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Sydney Olympic Park
Things to see and do in and around Sydney Olympic Park
What to see in Sydney Olympic Park
- Circular Quay
- Accor Stadium
- International Convention Centre Sydney
- Bondi Beach
- Manly Beach
Things to do in Sydney Olympic Park
- Taronga Zoo
- Sydney International Aquatic Centre
- DFO Homebush
- Top Ryde Shopping Center
- Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre
Other popular Sydney Olympic Park attractions
- Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre
- Sydney Showground
- Qudos Bank Arena
- Sydney Showground Stadium
- Ken Rosewall Arena