What's Sea Point like?
Sea Point is notable for its seaside access. The neighbourhood features views of the mountains. Take time to see places such as Sea Point Pavillion and Sea Point Swimming Pool while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Table Mountain National Park and Milton Beach.
How to get to Sea Point
Sea Point is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from Sea Point
Things to see and do in and around Sea Point
What to see in Sea Point
- Sea Point Pavillion
- Table Mountain National Park
- Milton Beach
- Sea Point Promenade
- Queens Beach
Things to do near Sea Point:
- Sea Point Swimming Pool (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Green Point Park (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Greenpoint Market (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Kloof Street (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Bo Kaap Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)