What's Bucklands Beach like?
In Bucklands Beach, you can easily get to the beach. Places to visit such as Half Moon Bay Marina and Barfoot & Thompson Stadium are not far away. Botany Town Centre and Sylvia Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bucklands Beach
Bucklands Beach is located 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Auckland.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from Bucklands Beach
Things to see and do in and around Bucklands Beach
Things to see near Bucklands Beach:
- Half Moon Bay Marina (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Barfoot & Thompson Stadium (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Kohimarama Beach (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Pine Harbour Marina (5 mi/8 km away)
- Tohuna Torea Nature Reserve (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Bucklands Beach:
- Botany Town Centre (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Sylvia Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Howick Village Saturday Market (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Auckland?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 159 mm of rainfall)