What's Lince like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Lince? Take time to see the sights such as Risso Commercial Center while you're here. Park of the Reserve and National Stadium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Lince
Lince is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Lima.
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Lince
Things to see and do in and around Lince
Things to see near Lince:
- Park of the Reserve (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- National Stadium (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Exposition Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Huaca Pucllana Ruins (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Costa Verde Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Lince:
- Risso Commercial Center (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Real Plaza Salaverry (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Lima Art Museum (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- La Rambla San Borja (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Indian Market (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lima?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, April (average 103 mm of rainfall)