What's Jesus Maria like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Jesus Maria? Take in some culture at Museum of Natural History and Peruvian Japanese Cultural Center. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Plaza San Martin and Kennedy Park.
How to get to Jesus Maria
Jesus Maria is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Lima.
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Jesus Maria
Things to see and do in and around Jesus Maria
Things to see near Jesus Maria:
- Plaza San Martin (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Kennedy Park (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Magic Water Circuit (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Huaca Pucllana Ruins (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Costa Verde (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do in Jesus Maria
- Real Plaza Salaverry
- Museum of Natural History
- Peruvian Japanese Cultural Center
When is the best time to visit Lima?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, April (average 103 mm of rainfall)