What's Pueblo Libre like?
While in Pueblo Libre, you can spend time appreciating the museums. Take time to see places such as Larco Herrera Museum and National Museum of the Archaeology Anthropology and History of Peru while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Great Craft Market.
How to get to Pueblo Libre
Pueblo Libre is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Lima.
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Pueblo Libre
Things to see and do in and around Pueblo Libre
Things to see near Pueblo Libre:
- Pontifical Catholic University of Peru (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Costa Verde (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- National University of San Marcos (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Park of the Reserve (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Exposition Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do in Pueblo Libre
- Larco Herrera Museum
- National Museum of the Archaeology Anthropology and History of Peru
- Great Craft Market
When is the best time to visit Lima?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, April (average 103 mm of rainfall)