What's New Brighton like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than New Brighton. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Rawhiti Domain and New Brighton Skatepark. There's plenty more to see, including New Brighton Beach and New Brighton Pier.
How to get to New Brighton
New Brighton is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the heart of Christchurch.
- Christchurch International Airport (CHC), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from New Brighton
Things to see and do in and around New Brighton
What to see in New Brighton
- New Brighton Beach
- New Brighton Pier
- Avon Heathcote Estuary
- Rawhiti Domain
- New Brighton Skatepark
Things to do in New Brighton
- He Puna Taimoana Hot Pools
- Rawhiti Golf Club
- Rawhiti Municipal Golf Links
- QE II Golf Course
When is the best time to visit Christchurch?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, August, April (average 67 mm of rainfall)