What's Ratchadaphisek like?
Ratchadaphisek is a stylish area where you can spend time appreciating its entertainment venues. Enjoy the neighbourhood's rich culture. Take time to see the sights such as Suan-Lum Night Bazaar while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Siam Paragon Mall and Khaosan Road.
How to get to Ratchadaphisek
Ratchadaphisek is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 14 mi (22.5 km) from Ratchadaphisek
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Ratchadaphisek
Getting to Ratchadaphisek on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Sutthisan Station
- Huai Khwang Station
- Ratchadaphisek Station
Things to see and do in and around Ratchadaphisek
Things to see near Ratchadaphisek:
- University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Victory Monument (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Rajamangala National Stadium (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Baiyoke Tower II (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Erawan Shrine (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Ratchadaphisek:
- Suan-Lum Night Bazaar (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Siam Paragon Mall (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Khaosan Road (5 mi/8 km away)
- Pratunam Market (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bangkok?