What's Little Venice like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Little Venice, especially its bars. Take time to see places such as Puppet Theatre Barge and Regents Canal while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Hyde Park and Piccadilly Circus.
How to get to Little Venice
Little Venice is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Little Venice
- London (LCY-London City), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Little Venice
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from Little Venice
Getting to Little Venice on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Warwick Avenue Underground Station
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Underground Station
- Maida Vale Underground Station
Things to see and do in and around Little Venice
What to see in Little Venice
- Regents Canal
- Church of Saint Mary
Things to do near Little Venice:
- Puppet Theatre Barge (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- The British Museum (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- London Eye (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Tower of London (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Royal Albert Hall (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)