What's Bayshore like?
Bayshore is notable for its beach access. You'll find a selection of restaurants and shops in the neighbourhood. Plan a fun excursion to Miami Beach Golf Club and Bayshore Municipal Golf Course. There's plenty more to see, including 41st Street and Sunset Islands.
How to get to Bayshore
Bayshore is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Bayshore
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from Bayshore
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Bayshore
Things to see and do in and around Bayshore
Things to see near Bayshore:
- Sunset Islands (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Miami Beach Convention Center (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Ocean Drive (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- American Airlines Arena (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Bayfront Park (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do in Bayshore
- Miami Beach Golf Club
- 41st Street
- Bayshore Municipal Golf Course
- Scott Rakow Youth Center
When is the best time to visit Miami Beach?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, July (average 222 mm of rainfall)