What's North Beach like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that North Beach has to offer, including its waterfront and beach access. You'll find a selection of seafood restaurants and cafes in the neighbourhood. Nature lovers can visit North Shore Open Space Park and Park View Island. There's plenty more to see, including Ocean Terrace Public Beach and Normandy Shores Golf Club.
How to get to North Beach
North Beach is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from North Beach
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from North Beach
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from North Beach
Things to see and do in and around North Beach
What to see in North Beach
- North Shore Open Space Park
- Park View Island
- Ocean Terrace Public Beach
Things to do near North Beach:
- Normandy Shores Golf Club (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Miami Beach Boardwalk (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Lincoln Road Mall (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Bal Harbour Shops (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Fillmore Miami Beach (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Miami Beach?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, July (average 222 mm of rainfall)