What's Novena like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Novena, especially its restaurants and picturesque gardens. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. With a trip to Velocity at Novena Square or United Square Mall, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Burmese Buddhist Temple and Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall.
How to get to Novena
Novena is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Singapore.
- Changi Airport (SIN), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Novena
- Singapore (XSP-Seletar), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Novena
- Senai International Airport (JHB), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from Novena
Things to see and do in and around Novena
What to see in Novena
- Burmese Buddhist Temple
- Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall
- Zhongshan Park
- Whampoa River
Things to do in Novena
- Velocity at Novena Square
- United Square Mall
- Bukit Brown Trail
- Adam Food Centre
When is the best time to visit Singapore?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, February (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, October (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, October (average 247 mm of rainfall)