What's Lower Garden District like?
Lower Garden District is notable for its riverfront access and picturesque gardens. Enjoy the neighbourhood's live music, art scene and entertainment venues. Take a fun excursion to Port of New Orleans. Other popular sights worth a visit include Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
How to get to Lower Garden District
Lower Garden District is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of New Orleans.
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Lower Garden District
Things to see and do in and around Lower Garden District
What to see in Lower Garden District
- Port of New Orleans
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Magazine Street
- Mississippi River
- Annunciation Square
Things to do near Lower Garden District:
- Mardi Gras World (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Canal Street (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- National World War II Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas (1.2 mi/2 km away)
Other popular Lower Garden District attractions
- Coliseum Square
- St. Mary's Assumption Church
- Margaret Statue
When is the best time to visit New Orleans?