What's Woolston like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Woolston. Take time to see places such as The Tannery and Caddyshack City while you're here. Ferrymead Heritage Park and Margaret Mahy Playground are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Woolston
Woolston is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Christchurch.
- Christchurch International Airport (CHC), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Woolston
Things to see and do in and around Woolston
Things to see near Woolston:
- Margaret Mahy Playground (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Cathedral Square (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Te Pae Christchurch Convention and Exhibition Centre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Christchurch Botanic Gardens (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Hagley Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do in Woolston
- The Tannery
- Caddyshack City
When is the best time to visit Christchurch?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, August, April (average 67 mm of rainfall)