What's Prague 8 like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Prague 8, especially its bars and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops and restaurants. Take time to see places such as Prague City Museum and Aquacentrum Sutka while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Křižíkova Ulice and Karlin Music Theater.
How to get to Prague 8
Prague 8 is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 8 mi (13 km) from Prague 8
Getting to Prague 8 on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Kobylisy Station
- Hercovka Stop
- Ke Stírce Stop
Things to see and do in and around Prague 8
Things to see near Prague 8:
- Old Town Square (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Prague Astronomical Clock (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Charles Bridge (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Wenceslas Square (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Prague Castle (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do in Prague 8
- Prague City Museum
- Aquacentrum Sutka
- Křižíkova Ulice
- Karlin Music Theater
When is the best time to visit Prague?