What's Fuxing District like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Fuxing District? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Lala Mountain Nature Reserve and Jiaobanshan Park. There's plenty more to see, including Xiao Wulai Sky Walk and Shihmen Reservoir.
How to get to Fuxing District
Fuxing District is located 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the heart of Taoyuan City.
- Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from Fuxing District
- Taipei (TSA-Songshan), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from Fuxing District
Things to see and do in and around Fuxing District
What to see in Fuxing District
- Lala Mountain Nature Reserve
- Xiao Wulai Sky Walk
- Jiaobanshan Park
- Shihmen Reservoir
- Baling Historic Trail Ecological Park
Other popular Fuxing District attractions
- Xiaowulai Waterfall
- Luofutaiya Hot Springs Park
- Galahe Hot Spring and Trail
- Jiaobanshan Residence
- Taoyuanxiangu Scenic Area
When is the best time to visit Taoyuan City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, December, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, September, July (average 267 mm of rainfall)