What's Old Noarlunga like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Old Noarlunga? Have a relaxing day visiting Onkaparinga River National Park. Port Noarlunga Beach and Coriole Vineyards are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Old Noarlunga
Old Noarlunga is located 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from Old Noarlunga
Things to see and do in and around Old Noarlunga
Things to see near Old Noarlunga:
- Onkaparinga River National Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Port Noarlunga Beach (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Onkaparinga River Wetlands (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Moana Sands Conservation Park (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Moana Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Old Noarlunga:
- Coriole Vineyards (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Maxwell Wines (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- d'Arenberg Wines (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Chapel Hill Winery (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Wirra Wirra Vineyards (4.9 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, May (average 85 mm of rainfall)