What's Gazi like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Gazi? Take in some culture at Technopolis and Synchrono Theater. Acropolis and Syntagma Square are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Gazi
Gazi is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Athens.
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Gazi
Things to see and do in and around Gazi
Things to see near Gazi:
- Acropolis (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Syntagma Square (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Parthenon (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Temple of Hephaestos (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Ancient Agora of Athens (0.6 mi/1 km away)
Things to do in Gazi
- Synchrono Theater
When is the best time to visit Athens?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: December, February, January, March (average 77 mm of rainfall)