What's Belair like?
While in Belair, you can simply enjoy the coffee shops and restaurants. Visit places such as Adolphe Bridge and Place d'Armes when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Monument of Remembrance (Gelle Fra) and Luxembourg City Hall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Belair
Belair is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Luxembourg City.
- Findel International Airport (LUX), 5 mi (8.1 km) from Belair
Things to see and do in and around Belair
Things to see near Belair:
- Boulevard Royal (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Adolphe Bridge (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Place d'Armes (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Monument of Remembrance (Gelle Fra) (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Luxembourg City Hall (1 mi/1.5 km away)
Things to do near Belair:
- Luxembourg City History Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- den Atelier (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- National Museum of History and Art (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Rives de Clausen (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Mudam Luxembourg (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Luxembourg City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, February (average 76 mm of rainfall)