What's South Bonnevoie like?
While in South Bonnevoie, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Stade Achille Hammerel while you're here. Den Atelier and Chemin de la Corniche are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to South Bonnevoie
South Bonnevoie is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Luxembourg City.
- Findel International Airport (LUX), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from South Bonnevoie
Things to see and do in and around South Bonnevoie
Things to see near South Bonnevoie:
- Stade Achille Hammerel (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Chemin de la Corniche (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Notre-Dame Cathedral (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Bock Casemates (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Monument of Remembrance (Gelle Fra) (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
Things to do near South Bonnevoie:
- den Atelier (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Rives de Clausen (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Luxembourg City History Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- National Museum of History and Art (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Mudam Luxembourg (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Luxembourg City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, February (average 76 mm of rainfall)