What's Sao Conrado like?
In Sao Conrado, you can easily get to the beach. Take time to see places such as Gavea Golf and Country Club and Sao Conrado Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Pepino Beach and Casa das Canoas.
How to get to Sao Conrado
Sao Conrado is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 13 mi (20.9 km) from Sao Conrado
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Sao Conrado
- Rio de Janeiro (RRJ-Jacarepaguá-Roberto Marinho), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Sao Conrado
Things to see and do in and around Sao Conrado
What to see in Sao Conrado
- Sao Conrado Beach
- Pepino Beach
- Casa das Canoas
Things to do in Sao Conrado
- Gavea Golf and Country Club
- Sao Conrado Fashion Mall
When is the best time to visit Rio de Janeiro?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)