What's Shandon like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Shandon, especially its restaurants. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as swimming.
Take in some culture at Butter Museum and Firkin Crane. There's plenty more to see, including Bells of Shandon and St. Anne's Shandon Church.
How to get to Shandon
Shandon is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Cork.
- Cork Airport (ORK), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Shandon
Things to see and do in and around Shandon
What to see in Shandon
- Bells of Shandon
- St. Anne's Shandon Church
- St. Mary's Dominican Church
- Tigh Fili Cultural Centre
Things to do in Shandon
- Butter Museum
- Firkin Crane
- Murphy's Brewery
- Cork Arts Theatre
When is the best time to visit Cork?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, October (average 115 mm of rainfall)