What's Laguardia Old Town like?
In Laguardia Old Town, you can spend time exploring the historical sites, bars and wineries. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Church of Santa María de los Reyes and Casa Primicia while you're here. Bodegas Palacio and Bodegas Ysios are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Laguardia Old Town
- Vitoria (VIT), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from Laguardia Old Town
- Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from Laguardia Old Town
Things to see and do in and around Laguardia Old Town
Things to see near Laguardia Old Town:
- Church of Santa María de los Reyes (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- La Hoya Ancient Settlement (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
Things to do near Laguardia Old Town:
- Casa Primicia (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Bodegas Palacio (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Bodegas Ysios (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Bodegas Campillo (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Villa Lucia Wine Centre (0.6 mi/1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Laguardia?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, October, January (average 98 mm of rainfall)