What's Randwick like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Randwick, especially its restaurants and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops. With a trip to The Spot or Newmarket Randwick, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Centennial Park.
How to get to Randwick
Randwick is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Randwick
Things to see and do in and around Randwick
Things to see near Randwick:
- Centennial Park (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Circular Quay (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- University of New South Wales (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Coogee Beach (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Clovelly Beach (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do in Randwick
- The Spot
- Newmarket Randwick
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)