What's Currumbin like?
In Currumbin, you may want to appreciate the temples and spas. The neighbourhood is surrounded by views of the beach and seaside. Hunt for sand dollars at Currumbin Beach and Tugun Beach. There's plenty more to see, including Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Currumbin Hill Conservation Park.
How to get to Currumbin
Currumbin is located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Currumbin
Things to see and do in and around Currumbin
What to see in Currumbin
- Currumbin Beach
- Currumbin Creek Estuary Bridge
- Tugun Beach
- Currumbin Hill Conservation Park
- Currumbin Alley Beach
Things to do in Currumbin
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Surf World Gold Coast
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 107 mm of rainfall)