What's Coogee like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Coogee, especially its restaurants and beach access. You'll find a selection of cafes in the neighbourhood. Beachcombers can spend the day at Coogee Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Gordon's Bay and Wiley's Baths.
How to get to Coogee
Coogee is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Coogee
Things to see and do in and around Coogee
What to see in Coogee
- Coogee Beach
- Gordon's Bay
- Ernest Collins Reserve
Things to do near Coogee:
- Wiley's Baths (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Sydney Opera House (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Oxford Street (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Star Casino (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)