What's Hancock like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Hancock. Take time to see places such as Cape Coral Historical Museum and Sun Splash Water Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including El Rio Golf Club and Hunters Run Executive Golf Course.
How to get to Hancock
Hancock is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Cape Coral.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Hancock
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 19.2 mi (31 km) from Hancock
Things to see and do in and around Hancock
Things to see near Hancock:
- Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Centennial Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- City of Palms Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Alliance for the Arts (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do in Hancock
- Cape Coral Historical Museum
- Sun Splash Water Park
- El Rio Golf Club
- Hunters Run Executive Golf Course
- Coralwood Shopping Center
When is the best time to visit Cape Coral?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)