What's Baranagar like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Baranagar. Places such as Ratan Babu Ghat and Belur Math are just a little farther away. Dakshineswar Kali Temple and Salt Lake City Centre Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Baranagar
Baranagar is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Kolkata.
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Baranagar
Things to see and do in and around Baranagar
Things to see near Baranagar:
- Ratan Babu Ghat (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Belur Math (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Howrah Bridge (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Bally Bridge (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do near Baranagar:
- Salt Lake City Centre Mall (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- City Centre 2 (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kolkata?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, July, September (average 417 mm of rainfall)