What's Redwoodtown like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Redwoodtown. Take in some culture at Marlborough Museum. Seymour Square and Marlborough Convention Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Redwoodtown
Redwoodtown is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Blenheim.
- Blenheim (BHE-Woodbourne), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Redwoodtown
- Picton (PCN), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from Redwoodtown
Things to see and do in and around Redwoodtown
Things to see near Redwoodtown:
- Seymour Square (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Marlborough Convention Centre (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Pollard Park (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Redwoodtown:
- Marlborough Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- ASB Theatre Marlborough (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Omaka Classic Cars (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Cloudy Bay (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Blenheim?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, December (average 159 mm of rainfall)