What's Burleigh like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Burleigh. Take in some culture at Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre and Omaka Classic Cars. Seymour Square and Marlborough Convention Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Burleigh
Burleigh is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Blenheim.
- Blenheim (BHE-Woodbourne), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Burleigh
- Picton (PCN), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Burleigh
Things to see and do in and around Burleigh
Things to see near Burleigh:
- Seymour Square (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Marlborough Convention Centre (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Pollard Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
Things to do in Burleigh
- Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
- Omaka Classic Cars
When is the best time to visit Blenheim?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, October (average 89 mm of rainfall)