What's Mornington like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Mornington? Visit places such as Speight's Brewery and Dunedin Casino when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. St. Paul's Cathedral and First Church of Otago are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mornington
Mornington is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Dunedin.
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Mornington
Things to see and do in and around Mornington
Things to see near Mornington:
- St. Paul's Cathedral (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- First Church of Otago (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- The Octagon (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Dunedin Town Hall (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- University of Otago (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Mornington:
- Dunedin Casino (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Toitu Otago Settlers Museum (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Dunedin Botanic Garden (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Dunedin Public Art Gallery (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Regent Theatre (1.2 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dunedin?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, October, November (average 88 mm of rainfall)