What's Jervoistown like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Jervoistown? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Te Mata Peak and Bluff Hill Domain Lookout. There's plenty more to see, including Napier Beach and Splash Planet.
How to get to Jervoistown
Jervoistown is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Napier.
- Napier (NPE-Hawke's Bay), 5 mi (8.1 km) from Jervoistown
Things to see and do in and around Jervoistown
What to see in Jervoistown
- Napier Beach
- Te Mata Peak
- Ocean Beach
- Bluff Hill Domain Lookout
- Frimley Park
Things to do near Jervoistown:
- Splash Planet (7.3 mi/11.7 km away)
- Church Road Winery (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Mission Estate Winery (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- National Aquarium of New Zealand (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Napier Prison (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Other popular Jervoistown attractions
- Haumoana Beach
- Pandora Pond
- Cornwall Park