What's Kaiwharawhara like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Kaiwharawhara? Places to visit such as Interislander Ferry Terminal and Sky Stadium are not far away. New Zealand Parliament Buildings and Beehive are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Kaiwharawhara
Kaiwharawhara is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Wellington.
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Kaiwharawhara
- Paraparaumu (PPQ), 26.7 mi (43 km) from Kaiwharawhara
Things to see and do in and around Kaiwharawhara
Things to see near Kaiwharawhara:
- Interislander Ferry Terminal (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Sky Stadium (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- New Zealand Parliament Buildings (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Beehive (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- TSB Bank Arena (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Kaiwharawhara:
- Lambton Quay (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- City Gallery Wellington (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Oriental Parade (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Michael Fowler Centre (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Te Papa (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wellington?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, December (average 96 mm of rainfall)