What's Munder like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Munder? Places such as Maretraite Mall and Palmentuin Park are just a little farther away. Fort Zeelandia and Independence Square are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Munder
Munder is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Paramaribo.
- Paramaribo (PBM-Johan Adolf Pengel Intl.), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from Munder
Things to see and do in and around Munder
Things to see near Munder:
- Palmentuin Park (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Fort Zeelandia (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Independence Square (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Anton de Kom University (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Andre Kamperveen Stadium (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Paramaribo?
- Hottest months: September, October, August, November (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, December (average 151 mm of rainfall)