What's Bayswater like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Bayswater, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's waterfront. Plan a fun excursion to Ferry Terminal - Bayswater while you're here. Takapuna Beach and Princes Wharf are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Bayswater
Bayswater is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Auckland.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Bayswater
Things to see and do in and around Bayswater
Things to see near Bayswater:
- Ferry Terminal - Bayswater (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Auckland University of Technology (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Takapuna Beach (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Auckland Ferry Terminal (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Queens Wharf (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Bayswater:
- Princes Wharf (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- New Zealand Maritime Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Bruce Mason Centre (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Takapuna Golf Course and Driving Range (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Queen Street Shopping District (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Auckland?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 159 mm of rainfall)