What's Titirangi like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Titirangi. Take time to see places such as Lopdell House Gallery and McCahon House while you're here. Titirangi Golf Club and Waikumete Cemetery are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Titirangi
Titirangi is located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of Auckland.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Titirangi
Things to see and do in and around Titirangi
Things to see near Titirangi:
- Waikumete Cemetery (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Paradice Ice Skating (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Wattle Bay (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Mill Bay (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to do in Titirangi
- Lopdell House Gallery
- McCahon House
When is the best time to visit Auckland?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 159 mm of rainfall)