What's Mangere like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Mangere, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops and bars. Plan a fun excursion to Villa Maria Auckland Winery and Villa Maria Estate. There's plenty more to see, including Otuataua Stonefields and Formula E Indoor Raceway.
How to get to Mangere
Mangere is located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the heart of Auckland.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Mangere
Things to see and do in and around Mangere
What to see in Mangere
- Otuataua Stonefields
- Formula E Indoor Raceway
- Crater Hill
Things to do in Mangere
- Villa Maria Auckland Winery
- JKs Driving Range
- Villa Maria Estate
When is the best time to visit Auckland?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 131 mm of rainfall)